Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Wednesday

Tomorrow is a New Day...


Halie has been granted a transfer to another school nearby, and the school year officially begins tomorrow. She will be a First Grader! How quickly time flies. I remember coaching her as she took her very first steps - from my loving arms, directly into her father's waiting grasp. What happened to my baby girl? Nevermind, I know the answer to that question. I've slept since then. So, Halie has showered, brushed her teeth and chosen her clothing for tomorrow, and is gently snoring on her top bunk as I type. Tomorrow holds much promise. And a little dread, as I hope that she has 'grown up' socially over the summer (it was so VERY short!). More to come!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In