Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Friday

Drug Alternatives

I've always regarded Decaf as coffee-flavored water, and certainly not something I was interested in trying out. So , I've officially kicked my caffeine , or as I refer to it, my Drug of Choice. I've spent the last three days headache free, but I'm missing my morning coffee. Who am I kidding? I miss my morning/afternoon/evening coffee. Just for grins, I bought some decaf in Hazelnut flavor, and made it this morning. Yummy! I was missing out. So now, I can have my house filled with the coffee aroma, and avoid the caffeine!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In