Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Wednesday

I just might hurl...

Haven't we heard enough of how 'madly, passionately' fortysomething Tom Cruise loves his twentysomething fiancee? 'News' reports that Katie Holmes has been given a custom director's chair on the set of "Mission: Impossible III" that reads "MRSC2B." Uh-oh, here comes lunch ...
Don't get me wrong. I had a juvenile crush on Maverick long ago. I even learned how to play Top Gun on my French horn in the seventh grade. After hearing a quote from Mr. Cruise regarding Postpartum Depression being treated with 'vitamins', the desire that I once had to hug him evolved into to an urge to yell at him, "I will crush you!"
Of course, I realize that I'm just another body to step on as he climbs to even greater heights of fame. I cannot possibly influence Hollywood to stop paying him to represent them. Then again, maybe I can do just that - by influencing one girl at a time. I'll start with my own three.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In