Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Sunday

Here we go again...

We are members of Netflix, a company that mails our movies to us, along with a postage-paid return envelope. We get a DVD from our list of requested movies at least once a week. I never know what movie is coming until we're watching it. So, DH says last night, "Hey, we've got a movie to watch." I asked him which movie had been sent to us. "Hide and Seek," he told me.
"I have no idea what that's about," I said to him. DH told me, "You see, I'll cover my eyes and count while you go and hide..." That's why I married him. He makes me laugh!

It was a good movie, full of suspense, with an ending that I did not expect. And Dakota Fanning wears a dark wig that makes her resemble our oldest daughter - creepy!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In