Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Tuesday

Honesty Meme

I was a liar until a few years ago. You name it, I lied about it. I've come clean with all my friends and family. My Dad suggested that I make up some lies so unbelievable that they are actually funny. Here are 20 statements about me. You figure out which ones are true!


1. I was either pregnant or nursing for 6 years of my life.

2. I'm married to my first boyfriend.

3. I own four pairs of shoes.

4. My daughters won't eat mac-n-cheese.

5. I have three siblings.

6. My entire working wardrobe came from Wal-Mart.

7. I have my Italian Grandmother's meatballs and gravy recipe.

8. My daughters still have great-great grandparents alive and well.

9. I think that my parents make better grandparents.

10. I studied to serve as a missionary, overseas.

11. As an adult, I've never lived without an automatic dishwasher.

12.I simultaneously potty-trained a two year old and a four year old.

13. As a teenager, I worked at a bar called 'Babes'.

14. I never wanted children.

15. I look forward to grandchildren.

16. My hair has been every color that occurs in nature, except black.

17. I would love to be the bread winner.

18. I am a neat-freak, and my home is immaculate.

19. I once lived in a children's home.

20. I was a private security guard for the licensing company that owns Barney.


Make your guesses in the Comments, and I'll post the truth soon. Family doesn't count, since you know already. Okay, there's enough that you don't know - so go ahead and guess!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In