Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Friday

Will I ever wake from this dream?

Halie greeted me when my feet hit the floor this morning. She was already dressed, and in need of my help. I was in shock for a moment when I walked into the kitchen, behind my six year old: Lunch box full of fruit, crackers in a snack baggie, and a juice box. Halie needed my help with creating a Peanut Butter masterpiece, and in the end, it was a beautifully crafted sandwich. She told me, "I'm just giving you a break, Momma. You could use one." Remember the scene in the Wizard of Oz, where the witch melts into the floor? That was my spirit this morning! Halie definitely moved up a stone on the path toward The Castle this morning!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In