Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Tuesday

He's Here!!


Aidan Patrick Christopher (last name here) was born this morning around 7:30AM. He is 20 inches long, and weighed in at 8 pounds 4 ounces. Kelly and Justin have been at the hospital since about 10AM yesterday, and are desperately in need of sleep now. I'll go to visit after I get the call letting me know that Kelly is ready for visitors. Aidan has been much anticipated, so I'm sure that our entire family will be there - quite a reunion ( as if we don't actually live within the DFW area and see each other all the time). We're hilarious when you get us all together.
I promise to post some pics of Aidan, with his parents' permission of course. My mother called me this morning to say, "Congratulations Aunt Erin!" It just hit me - WOW! I have a nephew.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In