Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Sunday

In case you were wondering...



If you have ever wondered about why on earth my blog is named Family Circus, I have one question: Did you see the pictures? Take a moment and check out old posts ' In My Basement'. Past stories might give you a glimpse into the complexities behind my simple, beige front door.

At one time, I was searching for a doorbell that played circus music. You know, the music you always hear at a Ringling Brothers show. That should be OUR theme music! Or maybe the theme to 'Batman' would work. Maybe 'Peter Gunn' might be enough warning when my girls are on the scene. It would help - and I could avoid having to explain about how social graces work in our house...

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In