Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Saturday

Training

I have been teaching Rosie that we can have fun while cleaning our home. She had an excellent time this morning! When she was younger, she would scamper away when the vacuum 'headlight' even pointed in her direction. I think she's over that. So, instead of calling her 'Rosie Posy'. I'll now call her 'Rodeo Rosie'! If I keep up the training, she might be a serious rodeo competitor in the future.
(all I had to do was tell ,"Yee Haw!" and she began thrashing right right arm around. I had to catch it on film!)

Enjoy!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In