Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Wednesday

Way Back Wednesday

My Wednesdays focus on my daughters. Why not? Everything else does. It's easy for me to display photos because way back was not so long ago for my girls! And I get to show off pictures that I took. Well, not all of these are mine. My Dad took the one of Catie kissing Rosie at the bottom of this post. Enjoy!

Catie, about six weeks old.

Halie, 2 days old, modeling a shirt bought at Daytona Bike Week.

Catie giving her new sister, Rosie, as kiss on the cheek. You can see how Rosie felt about it!
Okay, so it's not way WAY back, but I don't have a scanner to save my old eighties photos on the computer. So shoot me. Then, check my girls out! This is Rosie, now.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In