Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Thursday

The 20/5 Meme

Go to your 20th post (count from the top or the bottom of your list, I don't care), find the fifth line in the post, and the statement is supposed to be a reflection of your life. I followed the instructions exactly (counting from my first post back in August), and found the words quite fitting for my perspective on my life. The post was about Date Night, and the line was as follows: The comedian Bob Smiley ( father of three boys), made us alternately laugh, cry, clap and cheer tonight- about things that happen to all parents.

I love laughing along with parents at the fantastic stories surrounding their lives in caring for their children. If you're reading this post, consider yourself tagged.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In