Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Saturday

Again, the DRIVERS in Texas!

I owe credit to my younger sister, Kelly, for this one. Before she even tested to earn her Driver's License, she wrote a ditty to be sung to the tune of 'This Land Was Made for You and Me':

This lane is my lane
That lane is your lane
Stay out of my lane
Go get your own lane
If you don't get off
I'll blow your head off
This lane was made for only me.

Now, to find a horn that will acutally play the tune...


CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In