Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Monday

If I had a nickel...

If I had a nickel for every time over the holiday weekend that someone in my family shouted, "Blog THAT!" , I'd have walked away from Christmas with cash in a six-figure sum. I'll be back with pictures in just a couple of days. Kids are all at home - jealousy and bitterness over gifts another child received and they did not is running rampant today. I'll have to drag out my wooden stool and leather whip to try to tame them. Or maybe I'll use the black and white striped shirt and steel whistle to attempt to assert my power once again. My daughters are definitely crashing after the Christmas 'high' that came as result of having four consecutive Christmas celebrations. My poor babies.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In