Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Sunday

I've Been Assaulted

After church today, on the drive home, the girls were 'starving' and my stomach was growling as well. I stopped at Wendy's to pick up lunch for us, plus the two men working on our house. The girls and I sat down and enjoyed lunch in relative silence while DH and his father continued their project on the outside of our house. As I was finishing a bite of food, preparing to commend my daughters for being so polite at the table, Catie tested my 'don't chew with your mouth open' rule. She very politely picked up two salt packages that came with her fries, holding one in each palm, then lightly tossed each packet at me and Halie, sitting on opposite sides of her at the table. When the packets bounced off and landed on the floor, Catie cleverly said, "You've been AS-SALT-ED!" Then Halie blurted out, "BLOG THAT!" I had to place a hand over my mouth to keep the salad from spraying my daughters! So I blogged it.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In