Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Thursday

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things about Erin :

1. Kids are out of school today.
2. In Texas, it only takes sleet to close for a 'snow day'.
3. Knowing this, I let them stay up until 10PM.
4. They still woke me up at 7AM.
5. Actually, Rosie's popsicle toes did the job.
6. It's 9:32AM, and DH is still asleep.
7. I love cold weather!
8. I can always add another layer.
9. When it's hot, I can only remove so many.
10. I don't have money for fines associated with public nudity.
11. I have not showered yet.
12. I'm still wearing my semi-permanent makeup from yesterday.
13. Lasts for 8 hours? Pssh!

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1.Sugar Mommy - Buffi
2. Ivory Frog
3. Adventures in Parenting


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In