Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Thursday

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Erin

1. When invited to a pool party, I decline.
2. I say, "I'm sorry, but my bathing suit has a hole in the knee.
3. I won't even try on bathing suits until post-recovery from plastic surgery.
4. I recently switched from coffee to tea.
5. I miss the rush of caffeine. I don't miss the migraines.
6. I started Atkins (again) three weeks ago and I've lost 13 pounds!
7. I've gone on and off Atkins for about four years.
8. I'm still down more than 50 pounds.
9. I don't like exercise, but I'm okay with controlling my calories.
10. I shop religiously at Walmart.
11. I cannot go a full week without buying groceries.
12. I'm lucky if I can stretch it to three days between visits.
13. I have not had great experiences with the Photo Studio.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
(leave your link in comments, I'll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In