Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Tuesday

What Christmas looks like:

What it looks like: at least for this year. With Rosie being at the age of thinking, 'what's within my reach is mine and what's out of my reach should be' , we will NOT be putting up our tree this year. I did use some of my toddler-safe, homemade tree ornaments to decorate the swag of greenery that adorns our mantle. The stockings were chosen by each individual family member, with the exception of Rosie, whose 'Baby's First' angel stocking is three years old. Halie picked the 'Jesse', pleather stocking, and Catie chose the fleece 'Snowman' one. DH's has chubby, flying reindeer, and mine far to the right (I'm always right!) is black velvet with intricate detailing along the cuff. I'll show more details as the week goes on. Thank you for missing me. *sniff* I missed you, too!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In