Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Saturday

It's SATURDAY

Read: I have all three girls at home with me today and DH works until 4PM. No reinforcements. Have I done this before? Sure, but today they had Cocoa Puffs for breakfast. Why doesn't the ad say, "Sugar-coated, sugar-fortified, chocolate-flavored balls of sugar!" My girls are already bouncing off the walls, and it's not even 7:30AM. Did I mention that it's raining? Since about 2AM. I woke up with the blurred vision that precedes a migraine. Oh boy. Please pray for me. And for my daughters. I've posted about Stinker's speech progress on my other blog.

***UPDATE*** The girls are working on 'projects' - lots of markers, glue, scissors are involved. Don't know exactly what each is creating, but they are happy and being quite pleasant. I look forward to seeing their handiwork later in the day. Stinker is snuggling with me quietly on the couch, between her routine inspections of her sisters' crafts. We have a movie to watch: 'Valiant'.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In