Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Sunday

The Meme Of Sevens Has Struck This Mom, Too!

Theresa tagged me (unofficially) you'll love her blog!

7 things I want to do before I die: See my daughters parent their own children. Travel the world. Get down to a 'healthy' weight. Put a plastic surgeon's children through college. Wear a bikini. Get Lasik. Win a Texas Hold'Em Tournament.

7 things I cannot do: Wear a bathing suit (it has a hole in the knee). Pretend to be anything but a redhead. See more than my alarm clock without my glasses on. Jog without getting both eyes blackened by 'the twins'. Change a flat tire, or my oil for that matter. Tolerate bigotry. Turn down a good glass of Pinot.

7 things that attract me to people: Intelligence. Rapier wit. A ready smile. Generous nature. Broad shoulders. Self-confidence. An obvious attraction to me.

7 things I would never say: That's a stupid idea. Don't worry, we've got the money. Not tonight honey (it's understood between me and DH, NEVER SAY NO). I spend too much time blogging. Since you're offering that highly-compensated position of power, here's the URL to my blog. I hate you. The 'N' word. I'm the whitest white girl I know, but it boils my blood.

7 books or series I love: Who's got time to watch TV with three circus monkeys in my care 24/7? Okay, okay! On my DVR right now: Firefly, Stargate SG-1, Monday Night Football (even though the Cowboys are out of the running), According to Jim, Lost, How I Met Your Mother, Invasion.

7 movies I can watch over and over again: Ever After. Princess Bride. Armageddon. First Knight. Fifth Element. Pulp Fiction. Matrix.

7 people I want to join in: You, you, you, and you, you behind the desk, you and you. Please make me proud!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In