Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Wednesday

My Little Sister

Kelly became a mother on November 1, 2005, with the only male grandchild in my family. Are we going to spoil him? No. Unless you think buying him lots of 'boy stuff' counts as spoiling. I don't. There, I said it!
The day after Christmas, my sister and two friends teamed up to transform her hair into dreadlocks. In the same spirit of wishing that I had been as educated as my sister about childbirth before I had my first child, I am in envy of her dreads. Little did I know that Kelly and I were looking into dreadlocks at the same time. My DH put the kibosh on the very idea for me. Rats! DH knows that while I might not remarry if he should die young, I WILL HAVE DREADLOCKS.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In