Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Tuesday

NOT a Meme

I copied this from Ginger Bee, and I must say that this is not a Meme. The idea is not to list what you like or dislike, but what answer best describe you (optional: and why). You can see that I've opted to include why I chose each to describe me.

  • If you were a car what car would you be: Volvo Chrysler 300C with a Hemi (family car appearance with a powerful engine)
  • Book: Where the Sidewalk Ends by Shel Silverstein (entertaining and makes you think)
  • Movie: Ever After starring Drew Barrymore (beautiful, but she's no wilting flower!)
  • Weather: Sunny with a 30% chances of Thunderstorms (I'm happy, but there's always a chance I'll get ticked off)
  • Drink: Hot coffee - black (If you need to 'doctor' me to suit your taste, you don't love me)
  • Ice Cream Flavor: Blue Bunny Chocolate Bunny Tracks (you can see the chocolate pieces, but are surprised when you bite one, there's sweet caramel filling)
  • Song or Genre of Music: Gypsy Kings (adventurous beat in a language you may not understand)
  • Shoe: Red, High-heeled Boots ( noticeable, sexy, can be used as a weapon)
  • Website: My own blog!
  • Food: Meatballs and Gravy (Americans call it spaghetti sauce, but my grandma was Italian. It's a comfort food and an indulgence)

Please feel free to copy and spread this Not A Meme!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In