Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Saturday

Thank you!

So many wonderful words of encouragement and suggestions to get Sweet Pea moving. Please know that I did not tell the whole world, via the internet, to embarrass my daughter in the future. Trust me. I've got plenty of blackmail photos on hand for 10 years down the road. I love that other parents blog and read blogs as well, and will compare my daughters symptoms to their own children. Some of you have had this problem actually diagnosed, while the post has caused others to consider their own situation more closely. That was my intent.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In