Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Thursday

Things to Accomplish Before 40:

1. Decide what I want to be when I grow up.
2. Start a new career.
3. Visit Ireland.
4. Get another tattoo.
5. Grow my hair out and leave it long, for once.

Compare this to my list of things I wanted to accomplish before 30:

1. Travel out of the country.

2. Get married.

3. Get my head shaved.

4. Jump out of a perfectly good airplane.

5. Drive a sports car.

Do any of you have a similar list?


CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In