Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Wednesday

This is so ME!

My mother reads Baby Blues in the paper each day, and when she sees one that seems to particularly refer to my everyday life with three small children, she cuts it out and makes sure that I hang it on my refrigerator. This was one that she told me of, but has not found its way to my house yet. If you have three (or more) children, this applies to you as well. Once Image comes up, click to enlarge so you might actually be able to read the captions.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In