Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Thursday

Married S-e-x

Inspired by Ginger Bee's Three Kinds of Valentines, I'm letting you in on some wisdom I received years ago. For those of you who are not married, please continue surfing. I am speaking only to married folks! Just so you know, I'm using dashes to avoid creepy searches leading to my site, hence the need to spell out s-e-x each time. That said, here ya go!

Back when I was still a Newlywed, a friend told me to expect that throughout my marriage, our s-e-x would go through each of three phases:

Honeymoon S-e-x:

You have s-e-x on anything that doesn't move, plus a few things that will.


Married S-e-x:

You only have s-e-x in your bedroom. (this should also read 'after the kids go to bed')


Hallway S-e-x:

You pass each other in the hallway, glaring at each other, and say "Screw you, " simultaneously.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In