Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Sunday

SuperBowl XL Commercials

I just know that the half-time commercial that featured Robert Plant was directed at ME. DH and lots of others call me 'Erin Colleen the 80's Queen'. That said, I saw Robert Plant, the robotic dance moves of women wearing cosmetics applied with a trowel, and knew immediately what the song/album/artist and year it was released. As I began to voice those facts, I heard the first three notes and started singing along, then realized that Mr. Plant wasn't saying 'addicted to love'. He was singing "addicted to Lost". He had it right. I'm so addicted to Lost.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In