Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Thursday

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Erin



1. My daughters eat waffles or cereal for breakfast on school days.

2. They can fix it for themselves (or for each other).

3. My daughters usually let me prepare breakfast anyway.

4. We have a gargantuan wooden playground in our backyard.

5. My daughters would still rather go to the park.

6. Yes, I'm a natural redhead.

7. Just not this red!

8. Yes, they are real. No, I won't tell you HOW big!

9. The result of three babies in four years, I should be proud.

10. Yes, I know what causes babies.

11. I finally found an OB who was able to explain the process to me.

12. He gladly put a stop to it for me.

13. Yes, I have my hands full, but my life is full as well!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. Lala's World

2. Shasher's Life

3. Mommy of 4

(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In