Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Thursday

Who would believe it?



Who'd believe that my five pound, miniature daughter would grow into the beautiful leggy seven year old she is today?
The black and white photo is one that I took just after she was born in 1998, the color photo was taken on the first day of school in August 2005.










**UPDATE**
My Princess has lost pulled another tooth. The Tooth Fairy visited her last night and left two dollars and fifty cents. When she came running into the kitchen this morning, my generous seven year old handed a dollar to her sister, Sweet Pea. *sigh* I may not get a paycheck for all that I do, but it's moments like these that tell me that I ought to be making six figures.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In