Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Thursday

Political Positions

While driving The Princess to school this morning, I read thought-provoking bumper sticker: YOU CANNOT BE CATHOLIC AND PRO-ABORTION

I am not Catholic, nor am I pro-abortion. I believe that, as scripture says, "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." (Psalm 139:13)

While I am of the opinion that abortion is murder and I would never consider abortion an option for myself, I do not think that I should shove my beliefs down anyone's throat. I also believe that government should back off on a lot of hot issues. I'm praying for the day that the US Government says, "Meh" and stops trying to rule our lives. I'm interested in your opinion, and yes, all opinions are welcome.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In