Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Monday

Ready to Go!!


Catie is SO ready for Kindergarten! She asked to go with me when I went to get her registered at the elementary school where Catie's big sister is a first-grader. I explained to my five year old that there would be nothing for her to do besides sit still while Mommy filled out the necessary paperwork. Catie still wanted to tag along. We arrived and she said "Hello!" to any person who who made eye contact with her (don't know where she gets THAT from). She settled into a seat beside me as I filled out the required documents. The school made copies of every paper I brought with me: My Driver's License, Catie's Birth Certificate, Catie's social security card, our utility bill, and our medical insurance card. I'm surprised that I wasn't asked to drop my pants and hop up on the copier so they could have a print of my bare behind to identify me by my distinguishing marks! (I have a remarkable scar on my left cheek, in case you wanted to know) As soon as my attention was focused on filling the blanks and signing. every. stinking. page. Catie was bouncing off the walls (literally). I'm beginning to think she may be a distant relation to *ping-ping-PING!!!* Ricochet Rabbit.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In