Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Saturday

Saturday Meme

Since there's no news to update my readers on (yet) I thought we'd have some fun!

My Accent - I say I have no accent, then I talk with family in Chicago. Seems I have a slight drawl.
Chore I hate - Ironing. I have three words for you: Downy Wrinkle Releaser.
Dog or Cat - Do kids count as pets?
Essential electronics - Computer. My Teletype. (just kidding)

Favorite perfume(s)/cologne(s) - Trish MacEvoy 9 (blackberry and vanilla), Victoria's Secret 'Pink'
Gold or Silver? - sterling silver or platinum (I break out from the nickel in gold).
Hometown - I've lived in Texas for 26 years, but I still say 'Chicago'.
Insomnia? - Only if my hubby's out of town. The snoring lulls me to sleep!
Job Title - Charge nurse, CFO, Maid, Chef, CSI (not in any particular order).
Kids? - Four if you count DH. He says to count him!
Living Arrangement - House that was built two years before I was born, always in need of repair (like my 31 year old body)
Most admired trait - The 'twins'.
Overnight Hospital Stays - Four, each birth. Then, two months after my
accident.
Phobia - Roaches. *shudder*
Quote - Can you quote yourself? "My life may be many things, but never BORING!"
Religion - Christ-Follower. ( I gave my heart to Jesus 16 years ago)
Siblings - One sister (19 months younger).
Time I wake up - O-dark-hundred-hours
Unusual talent/skill - I can speak on the phone while doing laundry/reprimanding a child/preparing a meal/making a grocery list/checking homework and scheduling a doctor's appointment.
Vegetable I refuse to eat - I clean poop off of various surfaces, including the butt it came from - veggies are nothing.
Worst habit - Picking my cuticles.
X-rays - Too many to count. ( the accident again)
Yummy foods I make - I make my Italian Grandmother's Meatballs and Gravy, Lasagne.
Zodiac sign - Virgo


Feel free to do this on your blog as well!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In