Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Friday

You've been Punk'd!

I meant to say 'Tagged'! You can read my Six Weird Things Meme, then go type and post your own.

Six Weird Things About Me:

1. As much as I'd like help around the house, I won't let my DH do anything or hire a maid.

2. If any housework gets done, I want to do it. That's why my house looks so 'lived in'.

3. I tell people that if they want to come by and see me, they can stop by anytime.

4. If they want to stop by and see the house, they have to make an appointment.

5. My main meal is breakfast. The rest of the day, I eat what my daughters do not finish.
6. I have not been to the mall in more than a year.

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In