Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Monday

Healthy Eating?

I regularly send my DH with a home cooked meal to eat for lunch or dinner (depending on his schedule for the day). We are striving to eat healthier meals, so last week I sent a meal of chicken breast with broccoli, peppers and penne pasta. I decided to add an apple and a snack-sized Ziplock bag of Pepperidge Farm Goldfish. While enjoying his lunch, my DH got comments from coworkers like, "Mmm. Smells good!" and "Looks delicious!". Later, someone on his staff walked into the lunch room and said, "That looks really healthy, except for those goldfish crackers." My DH told him, "I just read that I should be eating fish three times a week to get enough Omega3 fatty acids. You know, trying to be as healthy as possible!"

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In