Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Thursday

Immigration?

I live in Texas, where lots of immigrants make their new home. We have people come into our country every day and they take, take, TAKE. These total strangers suck us dry: eating our food, wanting to reside in our homes and not paying taxes. The very least they could do is learn English! I've personally taught two 'immigrants' enough English to have them pass as American, but I'm still working on the third. Translating from 'Toddler' to English is harder than it seems.

Rosie is limited in her verbal skills as of today, but I have a feeling that one day, my toddler will tap me on my groggy forehead one morning, and tell me, "Good morning, Mother. I'd like a Denver Omelet, hold the peppers, a slice of whole-grain toast and a glass of orange juice, please. "

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In