Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Tuesday

Review of Dirty Girl

While the new felt signage made a quick impact on my family, not too much impact on my wallet and, without sewing abilities, it also fell apart quickly. My plan is to make this drive to the nearest Container Store and shell out the $15 for a dozen of the tiny, super-strong magnets that will fit my tiny project. I know that all of the women I call 'Mom' read my blog regularly, but I'll take this chance anyway: They will be Mother's Day presents for each of my 'moms'. So, I guess if any of them would like to put in a request for colors to match the decor of their kitchen (or don't want one, BAH!) please let me know quickly. So, unless I've called you 'mom' in person or over the phone, please seek out the pattern to make one for yourself!

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In