Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Wednesday

Shamelessly "borrowed" from someone I regularly read, Bombadee. Thank you.

I AM: able to pat myself on the back at the end of the day if the house is still standing.
I WANT: to create an identity apart from being Wife and Mom.
I WISH: I had 48 hours alone with my husband.
I HATE: ignorance on display. It always comes across as anger and hatred.
I MISS: painting my toenails with polish that takes longer than 60 seconds to dry.
I FEAR: hearing puke splashing on the floor. At 2AM.
I HEAR: Max and Ruby in the Living Room.
I WONDER: why I drive on a parkway and park in a driveway.
I REGRET: Nothing.
I AM NOT: this shade of 'natural' red without assistance. L'Oreal Excellence 8RB.
I DANCE: with my daughters, occasionally.
I SING: frequently, but not well. My daughters don't know that I'm not Mariah Carey.
I CRY: infrequently, but it's always about my girls.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: angry and/or funny.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: delicious, fattening, Italian recipes for my family.
I WRITE: personal notes inside cards if they don't say enough.
I CONFUSE: even myself from time to time. TBI will do that to me.
I NEED: a day off from my life.
I START: many projects. (Why wasn't I diagnosed with ADD?)
I FINISH: every meal. I'm from the 'clean plate' family.
I TAG: Buffi, Ben, Tee, Emma

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In