Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Monday

Duplicate Question:

My daughters were watching 'Pinky Dinky Doo' on Noggin this morning. Let me rephrase that: one daughter sat under each of my arms (with no 'shower' comment), and one sat in my lap. So every female in my house was watching Noggin this morning. The show is about a young girl who makes up stories to entertain her younger brother while helping to come up with a solution. Today's show was about being asked to do many 'chores' by several family members at the same time. She unearths a Duplication Machine from the bottom of her closet (come on! It's a made up story anyway.), with which she duplicates herself - times 12. Which got me thinking. If I could actually do that, I'd create at least eight: one of myself for each child, one to do all the laundry, one to answer all the calls, one to cook all the meals, one to referee all the squabbles, one to do all the leg work and chauffeur duties, leaving little old me to tend to my husband. My question is this: How many copies of yourself would you create and what would you assign each to do?

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In