Family Circus

No one can drive us crazy unless we give them the keys. - Doug Horton

Monday

What did you just say?

This morning, I made hard boiled eggs on request for Halie, who was the first to rise after me. DH bought me this fabulous new set of cookware that requires no oil/very little water. I was able to place a wet paper towel in the bottom of a saucepan, heat it on medium, then allow the eggs to cook on low for 10 minutes. YUM! I didn't know that a hard-boiled eggs could actually NOT have any gray on the yolk or stink up my whole house. I did it this morning!! So, I plopped a fully-cooked egg in ice water, peeled away the shell, then let Halie have it. She held the egg so carefully, held it up to her lips for a kiss, and said in a hoarse whisper: " My Precious."

CAST & CREW

Erin: 31, Emcee. Witty redhead, handy with a whip.

DH: 30, Strong Man. Comedian, defender of virtue.

Halie: 7, Chimpanzee. Pulls teeth, loves bananas.

Catie: 5, Leaping Lemur. Gentle and cuddly, loves grapes.

Rosie: 2, Cappuccin. Flings poo, loves carrots.

Back To School In